Saturday, July 19, 2008

ECP Outing

Yeah, it's one of those healthy weekends where we are up from our bums to do some exercise. Venue this time is East Coast Park with Roger and Xiufeng!

Me taking out my blades from the car boot.

Since I'm the only one who knows how to blade, the rest of them had to get their wheels from this shop. Apparently nowadays, the shops gives out free drinks with every rental. Wow, tough competition.

Blamer's ride with the basket.

Notice Xiufeng's bike got no basket, more pro.

Since Blamer's bike is the only with the basket, ha ha she gets to carry all the stuffs.

帅气的 me. Hee hee.

I wonder is it me or does it happen to everyone? Whenever I come for outing at ECP, there's bound to be rain sooner than later. In the end, we had to seek shelter at the now defunct big splash. Had brunch at KFC.

Health conscious me had Oriental Chicken salad.

"Unhealthy" them had shrooms burger.

After the rain we continued our exercise regime. Managed to reach the finishing point earlier than the "slow coach" couple, hence cam-whore! Ha ha.

After ECP, we went to the hawker centre at old Airport Rd for a snack.

Da Bao-ed goodies from this banana fritters stall. Their fritters are so fragrant that it makes us hungry even after all the noodles and dumplings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails