Friday, November 7, 2008

Aussie visitors in SG

We have Jamie & Zili (both from Aussie) who dropped by on different occassions, yet coincidentally, the team brought them to ....

Claypot laksa for lunch :)

I brought Zili there and he ordered the normal chicken laksa

Apparently, he loves the laksa very much that he polished off everything from his bowl. The aftermath: he finished one packet of tissue for he was sweating like hell, from the heat outside and inside :)

I ordered the seafood combo this time round, comes with scallops & abalone.

I had to eat my laksa with lots of caution, if I don't want my white blouse to be stained with the curry gravy.

Jamie came to visit us when she was back to SG for her vacation

I tompang her to get me the HAIGH's choclates, which she recommended the last time I was in SYDNEY. Now, my mum only like this chocolates and Leecher's mum likes this as well :) She also bought us violet crumbles, which has been a staple snack in the office for 3 months, with Elliott replenishing it when he went over to Aussie.

Took Jamie out to lunch and all of us ordered the chicken wing laksa while Elliott opted for the chicken wing claypot rice.

Once again, I am in white :( Why they like to eat laksa when I am dressed in white? >_<

** Note: The depot road laksa has closed down :( anyone have ideas where it relocate to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails