Monday, February 9, 2009

Chef Leecher 2009

Blamer's mum heard that I have been cooking for Blamer quite often and wanted to taste my cooking.

Trusty Prego sauce to the rescue... ...

In case my nerves gets onto me and affect my cooking, I bought pizza from Pastamania. I like their pizza more than their pasta. Think the pizzas are even better than Pizza Hut's. Should change their signboard to Pizzamania. Ha ha.

The ribbon-shaped pasta which Blamer likes.

Soak the fresh portobello mushrooms

There's also a piece of Blamer's fav 肥猪肉

Boiled and drained the pasta.

Next, the real cooking starts... ...

Throw in the garlic and shallots... ...

The 肥猪肉, stirfry around a bit till the meat change its colour

Throw in the fresh mushrooms to sauteed them in the fragrant porkbelly oil.

Next slap on the sauce and mix like there's no tomorrow... ...

Oops, I think I slapped in the sauce a bit too hard.

Throw in the pasta... ...

The end product.

Not too bad right. Look the bro is all smiles... ...

On a side note, Blamer has never tasted army combat ration before. Thanks to Roger who came back from reservist. Presenting... ...

I wonder if you could read the labels. But Blamer picked the Potato Chicken Stew. Sounds yummy.

The quick way to cook it. (more correctly it's to warm it) Just place the whole packet in warm water for say 5-10 minutes?

Ta-Da. Taste like super chunky Campbell soup.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails