Saturday, September 4, 2010

La Strada

When you have foodies as friends, it goes without saying that they will be pretty well-informed of any special treats in town.

One-for-one pizza promotion!! However, it was only available for take-away.

Our choices of pizzas. We came away with Prosciutto di Parma e Rucola and Capricciosa. As you can see, it's not one-for-one if you don't order the most expensive items on the menu.

While waiting for the pizzas, FMQ had a little surprise for me. You guys will have to find out what it was in the next post!

Meanwhile, it's back to the pizzas. Strangely, the waiter gave me a puzzled look, when I requested for some cutlery.

I initially thought this was some salad and hence the request for some forks and knifes.

Little did I know that they were the parma ham toppings.

The less exciting Capricciosa with actichokes which I later found out was actually a kind of plant stem that's pretty nutritious. I can't believe the 3 of us managed to gobble down every last morsel of the pizzas.

ps: Wonder if FMQ missed taking photos like this?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails