Thursday, March 3, 2011

CNY meet-up with Fling

Yeah, finally snatched dent dent back from Leecher. Even when dent dent was with him, he didn't attempt to blog & said he was busy - busy maintaining his bakery, LOL!

Anyway, time to start on CNY proper. It's now March and hey, I'm only 1 month behind! That's a great achievement :) Met up with Fling over dinner for another round of gossiping *winks*

Despite the frequent changes in menu, this dish is a staple and I'll always end up ordering crabmeat linguini with pine nuts, tomatoes and parsley.

Marmalade Pantry is well-known for their cupcakes and I felt a tinge of sadness when they moved out from Change Alley :( Cuz it meant that I can't get my dosage of cupcakes anymore. The cupcakes were sold out and we had to settle for blueberry tart instead :(

With the dearest sister, love ya! Rem to organise the next outing ya, the pact that we made over dinner :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails