Friday, November 4, 2011

The White Rabbit

Hello from Bali! Checked into a villa for our 1st leg and nv felt so nua throughout my whole life, haha - not complaining @ all! Now that the wedding is over, its time to gather my thoughts back to reality :) Serious backlog on all the entries, but I'm slowly churning them out, esp those pertaining to the house reno & wedding! Before that, a dinner date with Leecher to my fave hangout place ~ White Rabbit!
The path leading to the Water Hole Leecher decided to give the Water Hole a miss and headed straight to the restaurant instead ~ Coincidentally, we were seated at the exact same place where we celebrated our 5th year anniversary & I took the chance to remind Leecher of my forgotten bdae cake, lol!
Deciding on what to eat ~ While I already know what I wanna order :) Bread was better this time round, at least it was warm but nothing beats the bakery @ Prive. Can't wait to start .... but ... pic first, lol! Nobody does Mac & Cheese as good as White Rabbit - my new found love. My order of Duck Confit, which consists of crispy pork belly, seared foie gras and carrot puree.
Leecher's order of 48-hour Braised Short Ribs, which consisted of pomme purée, carrots, sauce bourguignon.
Didn't realise that we were both dressed in grey till now, heehee. Always a separate stomach for dessert. Decided to try the Crêpes Suzette this time round.
Getting ready for dessert - live preparation!
Coating the pan with butter ..... Adding in sugar .... Check out the flame! Adding in orange .... Letting the crepes soak in the syrup ... Ta-dah! The finished product ~ Ordered the The White Rabbit Crème Brûlée too, heehee! Super greedy :p with the dearest :) will be back soon, mega love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails