Sunday, January 26, 2014

1 month on .....

Dear baby bro, 

How are you? Today marks the 1st month since you left us. As weird as it may sounds, I felt your return on the first week and mummy dearest felt you came back home last week for a quick visit. I'll still talk fondly about you - your naughtiness, laughter, everything. I don't go through a day without missing you. During my quiet moments, I'll think of you in the other world - my most worry is if there is anyone helping to look after you? I believe that you are a good child, so there will be kind souls around to help you out. 

Every night, I'll be praying that I get to see you in my dreams. However, you failed to appear apart from that brief second on 21st Jan. I wasn't even sure if it was you since I woke up from my dream shortly feeling cold, only to realize that your kor kor (Leecher) had turned on the air con while I was sleeping. In the end, kor kor is forbidden from switching on the air con for the rest of the week as punishment, lol.

When mummy dearest & I visited you the other day, we were slightly late and it seemed like you threw a bit of tantrum. Almost everything went wrong & I ended up with a small burn and a sore finger. You must be angry that 姐姐 overslept on that day and missed our scheduled timing. 姐姐 is sorry, so don't be angry ok? I'll promise not to be late :)

I miss you greatly. 

Love always, 
姐姐

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails