Saturday, January 3, 2015

Korean Dramas - 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 & counting!

Happy 2015 everyone! We have been pretty busy with gatherings ever since the new year, let me do a count:

1. 31-Dec: Countdown at EK's place 
2. 1-Jan: Reached home at 3AM, nua at home the whole day
3. 2-Jan: Back to work, housewarming party @ Samuel & Angie
4. 3-Jan: Baby niece birthday shower
5: 4-Jan: Cousin's wedding

What an eventful week! My old body can't take such hectic lifestyle anymore, but I have a luncheon next Sunday, sob sob! Can't have a full weekend to nua, I miss being a couch potato!
KdramaMeme
Yes, that's me during weekend :) Just for fun, I decided to compile a list of K-dramas that I have watched (sorted according to year of release). It's quite a comprehensive list, I must say, given the amount of time I spent in front of the TV, heh! Some are pretty old shows that I have added in for completeness, but my rate of watching them accelerated since this entry.

Psst ... you can also click on KOREAN DRAMAS on the blog for the list of shows that I have watched/reveiwed :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails