Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

It's my Dad's birthday, Roger decided to take us out to Riverside Indonesian Restaurant to check out their bbq.

Hmm... riverside dining while we were sitting so far away from the river? But I reckon this was better cos I recall that the river wasn't exactly very sweet smelling either, ha ha.

Wow, wat a spread. There are different combinations to choose from and we ordered the $16.80 per pax for about 7 dishes I think. Of cos, the drinks were included.

Their table setting.

Some cam-whoring. Too bad my photo-shopping skills aren't as good as XX, if not, I could have remove the zits on Blamer's forehead. Hee hee.

Crackers were served as starters, but I think the ones they serve at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant tasted better.

Lime juice all round and the rice in a very interesting bucket.

The first few dishes: Bean sprouts, sambal stingray and otah-otah.

Follow by: Tauhu telok, bbq prawns, bbq sotong and their ayam. According to Roger, the ayam is the best dish of the lot. I think so too and the prawns as well.

After dinner, we decided to bring papa to a treat.

An ice cold beer at Brewerkz-known for their freshly brewed beer.

While walking over to Brewerkz, we came across this fountain... ...

Blamer insist on taking a pic with it. Wat abt me?

Oh they have so many different types of beers to choose from. Light lager and those dark ale.

Ordered some sausages and cheeses to go down with the beer.

Went to the toilet to a leak but while I was there, I saw their secret... ...

Wow, ha ha their stash of freshly brewed beer.

Pic of the day... ... (not the individual full body pic for a change *hee*)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails