Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aglio Olio

Recently got to know of a pasta place near my office that sells some decent pasta.

They offer value for money set dinner and lunch too. We ordered the set lunch for two which consists of two mains, soup, garlic bread, chicken wings side dish and drinks.

Blamer taking a pic off the mirror while waiting for our food.

Here comes the soup, I think this was chicken and corn soup.

The garlic bread was hot and crispy, but nothing to shout abt with regards to the garlic spread on the bread.

Yummy deep-fried chicken wings. Always tasty when they are piping hot!

My seafood olio. Very generous on the seafood and I must say they were really fresh too. One unique feature of this restaurant is that they will let you choose the degree of spiciness for your pasta ranging from mild to normal to very spicy. I think both Blamer and I stopped at normal.

Blamer's chicken olio. Not as impressive as mine ya?

Oh and this restaurant got a good marketing gimmick too. They gave us free $10 vouchers that can only be used to for dinner.

So here we are, back at night for dinner. (cheapo us want to use up the vouchers, dun waste right?)

A pic of Blamer, dressed for the night?

This time we tried their pizza and fried rice. Both seafood, both superb! By the way, I still have their loyalty card which entitles me to free chicken wings. Anybody game for lunch?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails