Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zi Bao Chicken

One weekend while visiting Blamer at her place, Auntie suggested to eat 纸包鸡 for dinner.

Union 纸包鸡 located just beside SIM, not very accessible by public transport if u ask me, but Blamer says can take a bus den walk a bit.


Doesn't the place just gives u a kampong "feel"? The restaurant resides on quite a big plot of land. I wonder if the owner of the restaurant owns the land too. Must be very rich.

View taken for inside the restaurant, noticed that they worship a four-faced Buddha, thought the kid that served us looks a bit Thai too. But Blamer told me they are all Chinese.

TA DA the legendary chicken. I find that the price is a little on the high side though. For 36 pieces of this chicken, it cost $35. That is nearly a dollar for this piece of small chicken

The kid serving us conned me to order this mango prawn from him. Nothing special, but again 9 prawns for $20.

The only dish that I thought was surprisingly tasty went to their oyster sauce bee hoon. Simple yet superb in taste. $8 for the big packet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails