Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanks for Remembering :)

Special thanks to the pretty babes and hunks who msg me on my bdae :

Wanling - You beat Mr Leecher to be the first to msg me at 12am, love ya!

Winston - Close fight b/w you and Leecher, hahaa; just 5 secs difference. Msg me for the confirmation of our dinner date k?

Kenneth - Sorry I missed your call, but I received your bdae msg! Your msg added the final punch to mark the end of my special day

YuXin - heehee, I shall forgive you for your lateness given our long-standing friendship, haha. Hope you enjoyed ur meal with your family ;)

MinQian - thanks babe! We will see who shall win @ blogging the picnic post first k? I better load the pics and assign Leecher to blog abt this, haha

Ivan -hey! been quite a while since we meet up, hope you had fun celebrating your anniversary with your baby.

Rinta - thanks babe! I sure had fun on my special day, counting down to another 365 days, heehee.

Qianhui -I do hope dreams come true! Leecher still doesn't know what your msg contains; hope he doesn't get a heart attack :P

FongLing - thanks sister for the lovely surprise! I totally wasn't expecting that :) Ok, I officially declare that you've redeemed yourself.

Mike - you still remembered! *so touched* hope you're still reading my blog and I will reply the long belated email :)

Yaozu - you still owe me my bdae treat! hahaa, I shall keep a lookout of *** for you k?

Auntie Agnes -thanks Auntie! Hope you enjoyed your bdae too!

My Little Brother, Weekian - Think it will be a while before you see this post (since you seldom drop by my blog). I do like your present, though its kinda heavy, haha.

Andrew - thanks for shopping for my bdae gift. There will be many more to come, haha, so be prepared :P

Pauline - my partner-in-crime all the way in HK! Hope to see you soon in SG, miss ya!

Miaoli - Sister, you shall be pardoned on the account that you sent me the bdae card, hahaa! You're the first, in fact.

My beloved Mummy - love ya! You're the most wonderful mummy in this world.

Leecher - Don't be jealous just cuz I thank the people above k? You got 1 post dedicated to you for our 3rd yr Anniversary, hahahaa!

Thanks all ~ another 365 days and counting .....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails