Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bolt The Movie

{another super overdue post} Another complimentary movie for the year, courtesy of JP Morgan :) Leecher called me urgently (4 missed calls when I was on the phone with client) on a Friday evening, asking if I am interested to watch a movie ....

Leecher: Yoz, you wanna watch movie later?
Me: *surprised* wow, you gg to book the tickets?
Leecher: I already did
Me: *surprised x 2* cool ~ what are we watching?
Leecher: Bolt
Me: Bolt? Why?
Leecher: Cuz it's FREE!!!
Me: ..........

For a spilt second, I thought Leecher really went to book tickets for a movie date with me. Well, since the tickets are complimentary, so we shouldn't waste it, hahaa ....

So, off we went to The Cathay :)

{going to make a suaku-ish statement} Since I nv been to the Cathay before, must take a picture to leave my footprints, hahaha

Can't believe its almost Xmas time - another year has gone by, so fast ....

Another 35 mins to the start of the movie, thus, we grabbed a quick bite @ Hotdog Factory

Yummy ~ I think food always taste good when sharing it with Leecher :P

Our tickets + a set of popcorn & drink

We met the organiser on the way up the escalator and he gave us another ticket to redeem 1 more combo set, yeah! So we ended up with 2 sets, yum yum.

Leecher with the free tickets ....

me with the caramel popcorns ....

Bolt the movie was quite entertaining, even better than I expected. I lost count of the number of times whereby the 2 of us burst out laughing at our fave character
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadah! Bolt's no.1 fan - the hamster!

Even Leecher wants to pose with it, hahaha ... Don't you think the 2 of them share something in common? Wa ha ha ha ha

Our happy 4th movie date of the year :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails