Thursday, January 1, 2009

Picnic with Mummy

{Rewind back to a week after coming back from HK trip} It's time to utilize the picnic basket (courtesy of Diners Club) once again, but this time we have a guest joining us.

Yes my camera shy mummy. Such a rare sight to catch her smiling to the camera, even if this photo exemplifies my unsightly blemish, still got to post : )

Revealing the treasures in our picnic basket. Oh and before I forget, need to thank Roger for the transport hee hee... ...

Ta Da our spread, clockwise from the top, salad ham and prawns (prawns are underneath), curry chicken, fried bee hoon and Marigold fruit jellies for desserts. All the above except of the fruit jellies are courtesy of Auntie

Blamer here: Notice that the gravy of the curry chicken is 1/4 full. That's because Leecher with his hands-like-legs-and-legs-like-hands clusminess overturned the container and spilt almost all of the gravy.

Our usual fruit juice drink and for mummy, her all natural plain water.

Blamer decided to entertain herself with the fruit jellies.

And she coecered me to do it too... ... well at least it covers my blemish. Ha ha... ...

After the picnic, we decided to take a walk around the botanical gardens (yes we are back here again for our picnic) and showcase my "photography skills". Bananas anyone?

Blamer here: I was the one who took the pics!

This is a interesting flower, but I can't locate the signage that describes this plant.

Took quite a lot of pics of the fishes but just to highlight a few that has the most fishes in them.

Of cos the fishes were in such a "want to take photo mood" due to my mum's magic hand...

A random picture of me and my mum, matching tops :)

The residents of the swan lake.

Next up, we took a walk in the ginger garden, since my mum is quite a fan of the ginger plant.

I think the signage wasn't really clear, but if these are ginger plants, they are really quite beautiful yah? You think Blamer will like them for Valentine?

Since we are in the park, time to release the build up of static energies in the body. Walk bare-footed on the ground so as to discharge the negative energies from the body. Very Zen hor... ... Hniack Hniack

The weather got a bit too hot and we decided to head off to the waterfall for its cooling spray

My mum is an orchid fan too, but because they charge an admission fee to visit the orchid garden, we decided to give it a miss, dun wan to kena chop carrot head like the tourists. Ha ha...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails