Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bdae Treat & Presents

{yes, still at my bdae, haha; last post to sum up everything on my bdae} Rinta & I received our bdae presents at the same day! There was supposed to be a ploy in giving out the presents, but somehow, it backfired, hahaa....

Thanks guys for the present! I love it and still can't bear to use it yet :)

To Fongling, Miaoli, Yanbo & my little bro - thanks for the presents and the cards; I really treasure the thought! Bobo: rem the date ar, don't forget this year! haha

Meanwhile, Yaozu kindly offered to give me a bdae treat :)

We went to The Teahouse @ Raffles City. I kinda like the signature duck & the garlic spare-ribs. The garlic wasn't too overwhelming yet spices up the dish.

Leecher decided to tag along for my bdae treat. Haiz, his leeching instincts @ work again. Poor Yaozu, hahaa :P

Popped by Ben & Jerry for ice-cream! Yummy yum yum .... once again, Leecher leeched on the treat that I gave Yaozu. I just realised that Leecher shared the bowl of ice-cream with 2 sick pple, haha. Heng he didn't fall sick....if not, serve him right, wa ha ha.....

That's all for my bdae this year! Once again, I thanked all those who rem my bdae and I am truly blissed to have all of you by my side :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails