Sunday, January 18, 2009

Xmas Prezzies!!

It's the time of the year again, (yesh still really behind time) our annual X'mas shopping at Taka!

Looks like it's not only us. Who says there a recession looming?

Our presents under the "Christmas tree", can't open them till the stroke of midnight.

My share! (a healthy increase from last year)

Blamer's share part 1.

Blamer's share part 2 (from her colleagues)

No turkey or honey-baked ham this year, but at least there's still a log cake from my Boss.

Reading the well-wishes and tearing up the prezzies time!

I have a really messy room... Heezs...

The aftermath... ...

My prezzies! Lotsa perfumes to last me for say at least two years? A travel bag, water bottle, eye cream, chocolates and at last, cuff links for my tailored shirts from HK! Must mention the gingerboy (right in the middle) given by Blamer.

Blamer's share of prezzies--oso a lot wat... still complain so much.

On a side note... we walked along Orchard road to take in the sights and sounds of Christmas on our various trips to get prezzies.

I think the theme this year is toys, sweets and prezzies!

A tourist helped us to take a pic, but I dun think he got the backgrd.

Approached another tourist after the first walked away. Wa ha ha, this was a better photographer... ...

More toys, and yes our night pics still suck.

Blamer can't resist the temptations anymore!

Two more blurry pics to end the post. Must really go and read up Dent Dent's menu on how to use its night mode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails