Thursday, December 27, 2007

Xmas Presents

Leecher decided to leech on me again when I told him that my boss gave me Taka vouchers as my Xmas present.

So, we went shopping for gifts to exchange for xmas day. Here's our gifts for each other, nicely wrapped up: (I only got 1 gift, while Leecher got 3 gifts, talk abt unfair treatment, hmp)

Leecher "bought" the Shiseido moisturiser set as my Xmas gift (well, he just leech on my vouchers, haha)

I bought him 2 sets of DKNY perfume - for day and night use+ freebies:

Other Xmas presents received:
Face towel (from Ivy - thanks!)

Swarovski necklace from my mentor (thanks!)

On a separate note, the FENICS team surprised me with my first LV as my bdae present, OMG, loving it totally!

And lastly, chocolates to celebrate this Xmas day!


Yummy =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails