Thursday, December 13, 2007

2nd Year Anniversary @ Black Angus Fullerton

This was supposed to be a travel blog, but Blamer decided to pop the most feared question (of all guys in a relationship) during our dinner and ended up I have to write this entry. Just in case u guys out there are wondering wat's the question:

Blamer (in her kei kei sweet voice): Dear, do u still rem where did we go for our 1 yr anniversary?
Me (with a caught off guard expression on my face) : Huh? eh...

BANG! no escape man. So guys out there please be prepared the next time u are celebrating any occasion with your girlfriends.

Anywaz... to start the blog, all anniversaries must start with a bouquet of flowers sent to the workplace of the girlfriend. It can be any flowers, but the idea is that the bouquet must be BIG! Think its a pride thing, same with guys must have flashy cars that kind of thing lah.

So a pic of happy galfren with flowers in her hand.


Flowers nice rite, I got lobang for nice and affordable flowers. Post a comment if u wan the number of the florist.

This is the restaurant that we went to


Read a lot of reviews on this restaurant that serves one of the best steaks around. Most of the reviews posted a "definitely will come again" rating and since the restaurant is situated near the Singapore River with alfresco dining available, I figured it will be quite a romantic place of a good dinner.

Continue to take pictures of my galfren and her pretty flowers,


And finally a pic of with me inside (notice I'm wearing my Taiwan loot, ha ha),


Since it's her birthday, I let her order watever she wants on the menu, regardless of the price, which she really did. (Pwzzt, punctured sound as blood trickled from the hole in my wallet)

For Starters, we had the steak soup (which is highly recommended by the reviews) and bread complimentary of the restaurant.


Next up, the mains. Blamer ordered the Prime rib cut with grilled prawns combo (the most expensive) while I ordered the ribeye with garlic mash and some fried onion thingy which is quite nice actually.



Next we decided to go for a short walk to Esplanade for desserts at Hagen Daz. We discovered tat different outlets actually have different items on their menu (thought they are supposed to have standardized products). We ordered the "Flower Blossom" which consist of five scoops of ice-cream, some strawberries and green apple slices and lotsa whipped cream (that we scooped away ha ha)

Right now Hagen Daz is having a contest to name their new creation. I forgot to take a pic of it but I named it "curly wurly" cos of the unique curly wurly waffle that was the main attraction to me. Hope we can win the contest for the first prize is a trip for two to Paris! Den maybe I can get Blamer to buy some LV for me! Ke ke ke.

ps : I still owe Blamer her present, and I think it's gonna hurt my already injured wallet a lot more. Haiz but only one galfren, wot to do... Got my cheque ready though...

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Hahah, beware... You better start jotting down all those dates and places before you are being tested again...

Related Posts with Thumbnails