Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kelly's Wedding

{Xmas season still not over on this blog, but unfortunately I don't have the time to blog on the lunches that I had @ the moment, thus I am leaving you guys with something to read while I look for more inspiration to write :)}

I attended my JC mate, Kelly's wedding towards the end of last year {haha, you got it! Overdue again} Been almost 5 years since we graduated and age is slowly catching up with us .... The trio (Allan, Rongshan & I) travelled from the West to Expo to attend the dinner. Thanks Allan for offering to pick us up :)

Rongshan & Allan, the 2 troublemakers in our JC class.

So happy to meet up with them! It's funny how we seldom meet up, but we're still able to gel together and crap, haha :) that's the power of the 2 years bonding that we shared during JC times.

Audrey! Gosh, I missed her so much! My history-partner-in-crime, together with the guys. I will always rem the days spent outside the LT crapping & waiting for our homework to be returned to us (from the guys who borrowed it for copying referencing, haha)

Kelly finally made her grand entrance to the reception area :) Only Allan got the privilege of this picture before she was ushered away to prepare for the march-in. Lucky him!

The JC-friends table, haha ....

Table setting

9 dishes to last through the night

Allan always has to separate Rongshan & Audrey, since the 2 of them will bicker non-stop (since JC days). Some things are always the same, don't you think so? heehee

Audrey & me, joined by Peiwen this time :)

As we were seated quite a distance from the stage, that is the best picture that I took off the monitor. Oh, there are no food pictures this time as I was feeling paiseh to take them during the banquet, due to a need to maintain my image, wa ha ha.

Lastly, the happy couple surrounded by their lovely friends! Kelly, stay blissful and happy always!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails