Friday, May 8, 2009

Auntie's Bdae

It's Auntie's birthday and being her prospective future son-in-law, I bought a cake to celebrate!

Auntie took a break today and packed back a sumptuous dinner of black pepper crab, BBQ chicken wings, half a roast duck and honey pork ribs.

Happy Auntie with me (prospect) and Blamer.

Happy family with rare appearance of Wee Keong! Affectionately known as Birdie! Too bad I'm not in the photo.

Auntie with her precious son, dun u think he is getting fitter?

Oh tell you all something, I'm always amazed at how Auntie plays the 4D market, since it's Auntie's birthday, she jioed me to buy 4D with her hand-picked lucky numbers. I gladly chip in 5 bucks!

Guess wat! Thanks to Auntie, I tioed 4D over tat fateful weekend! Wa she is really a player wor... ... Tat's me waiting to collect my winnings outside the shop.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails