Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun & Feast

The sisters gathered @ my place for a day of feasting & fun. During secondary school days, my place used to be the meeting-point of projects discussion/gossip sessions since it's near BPGHS. Gosh, I totally miss those days!

Mummy the Greatest prepared lots of food for the sisters; she even cooked her specialty curry chicken @ Fling's request :)

The sisters wanted to learn how to make Jellyhearts, so I became the Chef for the day, with my 3 apprentices. Didn't know my Jellyhearts are so popular, wa ha ha! *gives myself a pat* The apprentices certainly had fun in the process :)

Our hard-work. We made 10 trays of jellyhearts & cocoa-cheese that day. I cleared out my fridge the night before so that we can put all the trays inside.

While waiting for the cheese & strawberries to harden, we gathered @ my cosy bedroom for bonding session. Fling was busy marking her student's scripts when Miao & Qian became her assistants and helped with the marking. It was certainly cheap thrills when we spotted wrong chinese characters & correcting them. I think our chinese standard must have dropped over the years, since we no longer write them as frequently.

The feasting continues @ night where we had steamboat & teppanyaki for dinner.

Leecher conveniently showed up during dinner time, wa ha ha. Hmm, I wondered what happened to Dent Dent .. this picture seems so "white" ??

Leecher & me, with a prawn in between. Lame leh ... take the prawn to take picture for what?

All set & ready to attack!

Miao cooking her 爱心 porridge for Amos, who was down with fever.

After dinner, it's time to cut out the jellyhearts *yum yum*

Chef Blamer taking command of the kitchen ~

The apprentices helping to place the jellyhearts into boxes

and they decided to pack something into their stomachs as well :P

Our hard work has paid off ~ look @ the pretty jellyhearts!

Cutting the next batch of cocoa-cheese...

The lovelies @ work

Looks yummy? You bet!

Leecher exercised his creative mind and made a heart-shaped cocoa-cheese for his sweet valentine - That's ME!

I certainly had fun with my sisters! Time to head out for Round 2!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails