Sunday, September 20, 2009

KTV session with AF gang

{overdue, once again} Meet up with the AF gang a few months back for KTV, cheap lobang unearthed by Winston :)

Initially, I was conned by Yen into believing that it was a touch screen song-list. When Yunfa arrived, I pulled the same trick on him, wa ha ha :P

The KTV room is pretty big for the 6 of us & the song selection is super up-to-date.

Yunfa enthusiastically looking forward to the next KTV outing, which he intends to PK Winston & Yen out of the league.

Yen's title of PK King is being challenged. Looks like he has to undergo intensive training to retain his title.

The 4 of us can only sit back & relax while the 2 guys fought it out, haha. I was busy choosing oldies & the guys forbid me from touching the remote control after my songs selection (宝贝对不起, 笨小孩 and 对你爱不完) came out. My songs selection not nice meh?

4hrs of non-stop KTV-ing and it was time to call it a night. After that, we headed to Selegie for their famous beancurd.

As of Singapore's standards, long queue = good food, so look @ the queue at 12.30am!

The place was super packed but we managed to grab a table in the back alley.

Smooth & silky beancurd coupled with piping hot you-tiao = heavenly! I think I can eat this almost everyday :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails