Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Original Sin @ Chip Bee Gardens

An eating mission spearheaded by Leecher to explore Chip Bee Garden's eateries. Quite a walk from Buona Vista MRT station, but our kars brought us to the place in less than 15 mins :)

Original Sin, part of the Michaelanglo's chain of restaurant, is a Mediterranean vegetarian restaurant tucked in a corner of Chip Bee Gardens, away from the buzzing crowds of Holland Village.

A glass of cooling lime martini (I think) to quench our thirst from the long walk.

Magic mushroom - Baked Portobello mushroom stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, pesto and pine nuts, topped with a tomato basil sauce and mozzarella. Though I am not a fan of greens, but I have to admit that spinach tastes well with the mushrooms. The pine nuts added crunchiness to the dish.

Tiramisu - Mascarpone cheese mousse with layers of savoiradi soaked in Marsala and coffee liqueurs. Hmm, quite a disappointment as it was soggy & the strawberries were sour :(

{just when I am having writer's block in finishing this post, this is what Leecher came up with in italic} I love my Dear Dear. LOL, I shall retain this sentence to make him happy :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails