Sunday, May 23, 2010

Japan Day 11 P1

We are back on the streets of Ginza again because Blamer bought the wrong model for a bag. Strangely, it seems like the whole road is closed because everyone was just wandering around in the middle of the road. Much like our Chinatown food street when the road is closed for hawkers.

Yup standing in the middle of the road to test it out.

The familiar golden arcs. It's interesting to visit McDonald's in different countries. Based on their menu, you can roughly make out what is the taste and culture of the country.

At last my coffee fix. Blamer only allowed me to get McCoffee because it is cheaper. : (

Something we definitely won't get in Singapore. McPork! I got the feeling of being cheated because it actually tasted like Sausage McMuffins.

Next stop, Harajuku, famous for its teens fashion as well as youths dressing up as their favourite anime characters i.e. cosplay.

The landmark train station that is always packed with people.

Takeshhita Dori. The narrow street packed with young fashionable people and lined with fashion boutiques and cafes. I was hoping it will be the place for me to look at Nami-chan and Sakura-chan, however, it was not too be. I wonder if it was because of the cold weather... ...

I couldn't find anything worth buying here (gosh is age catching up with me??!) Blamer actually bought something from Gap kids! (Is it in order to spite me??)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails