Wednesday, November 3, 2010

KOI

For a period of time, a lot of my frens' status on FB were as follows:
  • "....20 mins queue for this (picture)"
  • "love KOI"
  • "Opps, I did it again (to queue for KOI)"
So, one fine day, while walking around AMK with Leecher, we came across KOI! The perfect chance to jump onto the bandwagon :)

720, when the number displayed was just 695 ... 25 people in front of us, sian!

The prized ticket which costs $3.50!

20 mins wait later
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta-dah!

Passion-fruit bubble tea with 50% sugar.

Satisfied :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

This is nice ah? I also saw lots of such posts in my FB, and I feel so "turtle"cos I nvr tried before wor... keke :)

:: footprintsallover :: said...

It's quite nice! Comes from Taiwan, known as 50嵐 locally.

Be prepared for the long queue though! Or call in to order :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails