Friday, November 5, 2010

Movie Dates 2009

Rem how Leecher always lament that I deprived him of catching movies in the theaters? Ever since our Gold Class Experience in Jan 2009, here are some of the movies that we caught last year. Penning this down, so he has no more excuses to say that he's being deprived!

Sunshine Cleaning

The movie that got Leecher hooked on Amy Adams. Got 4 X tickets, so I passed it to lil bro and gf to enjoy.

Shinjuku Incident

Had to change my complimentary pass into actual tickets.

The usual comfort food - hotdog & popcorn & coke.

The image of Daniel Wu's hand on the ground took me by surprise during the movie & I lost my appetite therefore. My low level of tolerance towards gruesome images.

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
*pictures courtesy of Xiaobin from mypapers :)

The one picture that gave us 1 day of fame when it was featured on mypaper last year.

Went for the movie cuz of Jennifer Garner - loved her since her Alias days. She's got great dress sense too!

X-Men Origins - Wolverine

Wolverine, my fave character in X-men series. Hot body, I like :)

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

2 pairs of tickets from Leecher! *surprise surprise* Supposed to meet up with Kaiwei and Yanni, but Kaiwei was overseas, so passed the ticket to Yanni's fren. Met Yanni for the 1st time and I felt like a hobbit over her tall frame! Bet Leecher shared the same sentiments as well!

Movie wise, Transformers 1 was way better! No doubt Megan Fox is now hotter than ever, but that failed to salvage the movie. Sometimes, it's just better to stop at 1.

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
G-Force

Didn't take pictures for these 2 movies. Half blood prince was the least of my fave book in Harry Potter's series, which explained my not-so-keen-feeling on the movie. However, I just had to watch it, to complete the series. The final 2 installments will be out this yr and next, can't wait!

Attended the movie night of Leecher's company to watch G-Force. We totally enjoyed the movie! Had a great time laughing out loud at the movie :)

District 9

Enough said about this movie (read here if interested). Still can't erase the prawn image till this very day. Hate breaking my ban and spending money on bad movie.

The Twilight Saga - New Moon

Leecher refused to get me tickets for the movie, even though it was my bdae! Fortunately, Edward to the rescue! Surprised me with movie vouchers, just in time for my bdae :)

Leecher doing what he is good at - LEECHING on my tickets to win a car for himself >.<

********

10 movies in year 2009 - Leecher has nothing to complain this time round!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails