Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gold Class Experience

Leecher always lament that I am the cause of his movie-droughts since I don't believe in paying for the expensive-$10 bucks/ticket on the wkend. Having waited for 7 months before he got to watch his first movie in 2008, I let him dragged me to the cinema in Jan for our 1st movie date 2009.

Think I actually succumbed (Leecher here: now I think Blamer got vocab problem. How can it be succumbed to my principles? Succumb = give in. Give in to my principles? Definitely sound weird) to my principles? NO! Haha, we had to use our complimentary gold class vouchers which accounts for this movie date :P If not, I think Leecher will have to wait till Jun/July when Transformer 2 opens in Singapore. (Blamer forgot to mention that the tickets came from ME. YES Me!)

Gold Class 就是不一样. Special counter catered for GC queue & the tickets are put within the GC voucher before returning back to you. Even I am excited :)

Proceeding to the Gold Class Lounge to relax while waiting for the movie to start. Leecher concluded that this is a gimmick for patrons to spend more money, since you will be compelled to order something for the movie. Lesson learnt - next time, just walk straight to the theatre or you will end up $35 bucks poorer.

Leecher seems to be pretty excited sitting in the lounge - that was before he paid $35 bucks for our meal, haha. Think he was so high that he even posed with a peanut in between his fingers (o_O)'''''' Couldn't take pictures inside the theatre though :( Food-wise was ok, though most of the time, I didn't know what I was putting inside my mouth. Nevertheless, it was a pretty good experience, I love the chair & blanket! Don't think I will spend that kind of money just for a movie, however, vouchers are always welcome!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails