Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Revenge Time!

FYI, Blamer made a new year's resolution for 2009 to "ko-tok" me money whenever we go on dates. However, this fateful day I managed to break her resolution cos something unhappy happened at work, and Blamer wanted to cheer me up. (Yesh!)

Since it's gonna be her treat, might as well go for something better. Never tried Hogs Breath's steak before, so... ...

I think the food here shouldn't be too bad since Moses himself seems to be a fan.

We ordered a "Lemon Bitters" and...

Nachos for starters. They serve pretty big portions for the nachos, if u are at 1.5 times capacity (ie I'm 1, Blamer is 0.5), try to order this when u have a bigger group. Totally dig the salsa sauce, ok with the green one, but didn't really touch the white cos it's just whipped cream (or is it sour cream?).

Of cos, here comes the mains, Blamer ordered their "baby back pork ribs" which I thought was so-so only. Maybe cos I'm not really a fan of BBQ sauce. Too tangy for me.

I ordered their "blackened prime rib", lightly seasoned with cajun. Wow, their cut was really tender and moist. Sort of melts in mouth, for the meat is so soft that it disintegrates when u chew on it lightly.

While waiting for the bill to come... ... Blamer tried to pull a fast one again... ...

But a swift counter reminded her of the dinner's objective... ...

Ended up the bill totaled sgd 82.95 fully paid by Blamer! Happy~ Resolution broken!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails