Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jelly-Hearts for Leecher

Time to put on the apron again to make my 爱心甜品 for Leecher :) - unknowingly adding inches to his ever-expanding waistline, hahaha

Ingredients for the day

Decided to try my hands at making JellyHearts for Leecher. Making this 爱心甜品 is easy, but it would require 2-3 days effort. So, I had to start preparing the 1st layer on Wednesday (which I knew Leecher won't come and bother me, since he had an appt with his fren).

The biscuit layer had to stay in the fridge till it harden. Once it's ready, we can proceed with the 2nd layer.

I specially cut the strawberries into heart-shaped, haha. Looks very yummy rite? The 2nd layer is kinda time-consuming, but once you finished it, you know the journey is almost over. Hang it there!

The last & final layer is quick and easy, no brainer at all. Pour the syrup over the strawberries & leave it in the fridge overnight.

Ta-dah! The completed master-piece ... ♥

Packing the little Jellyhearts into my 爱心便当 for Leecher

Completed with his fave purple ribbons :)
Happy Valentine, my sweet Valentine! Hugs & muacks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails