Monday, March 23, 2009

Gatherings in Feb 2009

Gatherings continue in the month of Feb :) Apologies for the appointments that I have turned down due to my busy schedule. I will make up for the outings that I missed k?

1. Sisters & Ron

Meet up with Ronnie over dinner at Holland V. Sweet Fling even came all the way here from ulu Woodlands, much to my coaxing - love ya! Ronnie was way earlier than all of us, he was slowly drinking his beer when the ladies strolled into the restaurant - 可能他太想我们了,which explains his punctuality :)

2. BP Councillor Gang - Jinlian, Bobo, TszHin & JinHan

Our monthly meetup & we had our highest head-count (5 pple) ever! It's a pity that Wanling couldn't be here as she was swamped with her Lit&Eng markings. Naughty Bobo even 怂恿 us to call Wanling to tell her that we're having fun while she is hiding at home marking her papers. So bad rite? Don't worry Wanling, Jinlian & I scolded Bobo on your behalf le :)

JinHan kindly offered to pick me up at Jurong East in his car & when TszHin boarded the car 10 mins later, he said, " Uncle, 你还没有开 meter." Haha, that's cuz JinHan's car is like a "maxi-cab" for he folded down the chairs in the middle row. Well, this maxi-cab took all of us home later that night, so I am not complaining! Thanks Jinhan!

After our meal, we decided to drove back to BP. Been a very long time since I step foot in this part of the neighbourhood.

The place where all the fond memories take place :)

The guys back @ our campus - bigger (in size) & better (in knowledge?) hahaha

We drew quite a lot of stares from passers-by while posing for pictures. The bus uncle of 300 purposely slowed down and look at us - maybe thinking we're siao gin-nar. It was fun & I can't wait to go back to BP to see the new facilities :)

3. Ivan

Lots of new restaurants can be found at Lot 1 due to the expansion. One of those places that I wanted to try but always got long queue is New York New York.

Finally, time for Ivan to appear on my blog *waves Hi*. Nice catching up with Ivan; think the last time I met him was like 1 yr ago ?! Time really flies; still remember the time when he attended my Convocation with YuXin & soon, it will be his turn to wear the graduation gown later this year... Have fun in States, I will email you my shopping list :P good luck with your FYP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails