Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Movie in 2008

Folks, look at my face.

Believe it or not, I'm going to the cinema!! (fireworks in backgrd, lotsa backgrd cheering and clapping)

Even I can't believe it, my first movie in 2008?! (Blamer dun believe in paying the price of the movie tickets, hence I have been deprived of watching movies in cinema since... ... God knows?)

Must thank my employer and my credit cards points for allowing me to step into the cinema after all these years.

Armed with my tickets, cinema here I come. Blamer still have the cheek to ask me whether should we buy some popcorn and drinks in, if not we might look loser-ish. DUH?! This being our first movie this year, we are already loser-ish! Missed my Kungfu Panda : ( sobs.

Strangely, nostalgic feeling overwhelmed me while looking from this angle. Pretty good movie, liked the story line and the whole lots of twists and turns in the plot. A must see for all batman fans.

After the movies, went Haagen Daz for some dessert. Created our own flavours, chocolate cookies, macademia nuts and rum n raisin. Advice: do not include rum n raisin next time if u include something warm like the crepe we had. The rum n raisin melts really fast and before u know it, u've got a gooey mess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails