Thursday, July 24, 2008

Miss Clarity Cafe

This was supposed to be an outing to celebrate Yaozu's "release from long torturing nights of studying". Decided to try out this cheerfully decorated eatery.

Can't believe that I'm the first one to reach the place, waited a good 45 mins b4 any of the late comers turned up. Luckily I had newspapers with me to help pass the time. plus I thoroughly read thru their menu, so I can tell u more about the cafe. (nah, here's the link http://missclaritycafe.com/index.html)

Here's Blamer holding onto the brightly coloured menu.

Opening up the menu... ...

By the way, this is our time number. 4D anyone? Table 10, 2 guys, 2 girls.. .. 1042?!!

None of them order any drinks, but since I am so hot after waiting 45 mins for them, I ordered their cucumber cooler. Eh... I think u guys can give this a miss though, unless u're a cucumber lover.

Yaozu, Fionn and me added additional $3.80 for the soup + drink + dessert and a main. Extra Blamer ordered the Foie Gras for starters + a main.

Our mushroom soup. U can really taste the fresh mushroom in the soup, but frankly speaking. I prefer those Campbell tasting mushroom soup. Hee.

Blamer's Foie Gras.

The face of a glutton

Ha! This is my lamb ratatouille. I thought it was supposed to be a soup after watching the movie Rataouille, but it seems like ratatouille just means tossed stewed vegetables.

This Yao zu's Black Angus Prime Sirloin. Looks really yummy no? Like the sauteed mushrooms best.

The person who was the last to arrive ordered Garlic-Crusted Dory. (right hor?) She kept saying she looked "chui". Hmm what do u guys think? See below:

Although Blamer came earlier, her dish was the last to be served. Ha ha..

Blamer ordered Porky Onions but neither she nor me thought it's nice.

Dessert time! Mud Oooz. Supposedly a must try dish. I think it's not bad but Blamer disagree leh. Maybe too spoiled with all her biz trip.

After dinner, we went for some drinks at a very Chi-na looking place.

Our drinks

Blamer seems very excited about the gigantic Hoegarden glass and wanted to snap a pic with it. Whoa look at her biceps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails