Monday, July 21, 2008

Wedding Bells

Leecher and I went to attend a church wedding of my cousin. Technically, she is supposed to be of the same status of my mother, but somehow, I always call her 姐姐 and thought that she is my cousin. I love attending weddings - I will always feel happy for the couple in love; but this is my first time attending a church wedding :) another experience.

Preparing for the ceremony to start ...

The cute flower gal & page boy; so adorable. I used to be a flower gal when I was around 5 yrs old ...

Lastly, the bride walking down the aisle with her father (my 叔公)

Giving the daughter to her husband, who will take care of her from now onwards

Father Anthony Ho is the witness for the solemnization. He is quite a funny guy and added interesting anecdotes and comments that brought lots of laughter to the occasion. The ceremony was filled with songs, laughter and happiness.

The couple sealing their fate by signing their names on the marriage certificate.

The newly weds .... 有没有感到很幸福?

Can't believe little Isaac has grown so much since the last time I seen him! I wanted to carry him, but gave up the idea when his mummy said that he might pull off my smocked dress, haha. So Leecher had to carry him ... look @ how happy he is! Little Isaac is ever ready for the camera, see, he is smiling at the camera :)

Had lunch at the church - the laksa is so delicious that me & Leecher had 5 bowls, opps :X

Wearing my newly purchased Victoria Secrets smocked dress ... ya, recently I am a VS addict, which means lots of damage done to my wallet.

Went to Leecher's place and we had dinner outside with his parents at Hougang Ave 8. Yummy!

Took this @ the bus stop opposite his place - I made my own way home via public while he continued to NUA at home, haha....

Halfway through my journey, Miao called me and we went out for supper; more on that post later :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails