Monday, July 14, 2008

Taka and Tangs Shopping Spree

Recently went on a shopping spree with Blamer.

Originally, the plan was to get a sporty watch for ME and to replenish her toner. While we were shopping at Tangs, I chanced upon a chic looking desk mug : -

Grabbed this immediately since it was a long overdue "want". Impressively, this brand of desk mug has a website. http://www.aladdin-pmi.com/

While we were looking around for her toner, Blamer suddenly reckon that I needed a skin test and brought me to this "gentle" looking guy at the Clinique counter for a skin classification test or wat u call it. Apparently, after the test, I was classified to be someone with overly oily skin and over-sized pores. The fellow subsequently recommended the following products to solve my problem.

Ta-da, the men's 3 step routine. First, extra strength liquid face wash to get rid of the dirt and grease. Second, scruffing lotion to unblog pores and exfoliate the skin. Lastly, M gel-lotion to moisturize the skin. Blamer has made me a "she-man" by making me do the 3 step routine that she faithfully follows 24-7.

By the way, this doesn't come cheap. Total damage to wallet = $117.00. Hence, kop something from her home over the weekend to facilitate my transition to "she-manhood"

*Second-half to be completed by Blamer*

My purchases; shopping makes me a happy gal :)

Leecher was on his quest of buying a sporty watch, but ended up, I was the one with the sporty watch (too bad Leecher :P) My first sporty baby-G watch ...

I was supposed to buy just the toner, however, with a min purchase of $100, you will be entitled to the 7 piece gift set - so bought the cleanser as well, $113 in total ... Ya, I am a sucker for freebies.

This is definitely a must-get, not impulse purchase

Now, I must ensure that Leecher follows the 3-step routine faithfully!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails