Friday, February 11, 2011

Flea Market @ *scape

While I was clearing my wardrobe in early Oct, I had the thought of selling my pre-loved items in the flea market. So, I asked my sisters along, if they had clothes to clear - they were all gamed & we rented a booth @ *scape to sell our pre-loved items. Some are even brand new!

Early birds to reserve the booth near the entrance! Brought along my clothes rack to hang out clothes :)

Qian & me set up the stall while Fling got us drinks :) Lots of stuff to sell! Qian really cleared out her wardrobe and brought along shoes, bags, clothes and accessories, what a variety! The rest of us only brought clothes, haha!

Lots of booths selling all sorts of stuff! Mostly were selling pre-loved items like us, but there were a lot of booths selling brand new items or offering manicure services, like below:

Qian's freshly painted zebra prints nails.

Miao was the last to reach, with her bags full of clothes. Afterwhich, we just flea-ed amongst ourselves and bought stuff off one another, before putting the rest of the items on sale!

Always delighted to close a deal, which means money to spend on other items, LOL.

Shuchuan dropped by to give us his support, but alas, he couldn't buy any of our clothes, heehee! But he did picked up the stuff that he ordered from me. Hope those T-shirts fit :)

Of cuz, Leecher came over to help as well. He's more interested in keeping track of my money pouch though.

Taking a break in b/w customers

Spotted: Miao & Fling sneaking off to buy earrings from other vendors.

Amos & Bok dropped by at the end of the day to help pack up. A man's trash is definitely another's treasure :) we certainly had lots of fun! Till the next flea, sisters!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

inform me the next one! I got lots of preloved items to sell too! :)

:: footprintsallover :: said...

haha! I rented the booth from forfleasake (http://www.forfleasake.com/)

can take a look @ their website on the upcoming fleas, have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails