Monday, August 1, 2011

BKK Biz Trip Jan 2011 P4

Time for breakfast again!

Since young, mummy dearest always make sure that we eat our breakfast. Even if we were running late for lessons during schooling days, she will pack our breakfast and made us eat it on the way to school. Till now, be it staying on my own or going on business trips, I'll try to make an effort to wake up earlier to eat breakfast.

With the fave travelling partner :)

Took a peak at the hotel's swimming pool. Aw, I wished I'm here on vacation instead of working. Lying by the poolside with a glass of cocktail, woohoo! But then again, doubt I'll stay in 4-stars hotel when I'm travelling on my own, heehee! Rather save the money for more shopping :)

We had some personal time, as our flight was at 9pm~ Tried to change our flight to an earlier timing but no avail. Thus, we went to MBK. I always hear my friends talking about MBK & finally, I have a chance to see it on my own! This centre was named after the parents of the developer Sirichai Bulakul, Mah and Boonkrong, whose statues grace the ground floor.

Bangkok traffic is a shocker., it can take 20 mins to move 1km and it gets worse during peak hours.

Guess who we met in BKK? Tom Cruise ~ Madame Tussauds recently opened in Bangkok, so this was part of their roadshow. The 500-million baht attraction is the tenth Madame Tussauds to open worldwide, third in Asia joining sister attractions in Hong Kong and Shanghai, and first in South East Asia.

Late lunch/early dinner @ Coffee & Cream, a roadside stall before we made our way back to the hotel to pick up our luggages.

Time to head to the airport & home ~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails