Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An addiction called Shopping

There is a soft spot in everyone of us, and mine happened to be one called "Shopping". Even more so, when you put SALE in front of me!

Dragged the BFF to the warehouse sale @ Raffles Place :) We skipped lunch just to shop, that's how crazy and spontaneous we are!

Look at my bag full of clothes! BFF only went home with 2 items, so NOT-her! And we went back again the following day for more shopping, and BFF still under perform. Must influence her more, haha!

Whatsapp Leecher while waiting for payment. His reaction tickled us when he saw our pictures together, lol! He kept lamenting that I'm taking up his wardrobe space, when actually, it should be the other way round - cuz I didn't plan to share my wardrobe with him in the 1st place, haha!

Then, our fave online shop has to come up with a discount code that we were all waiting for.

BFF ordered that I had to go home and see the items clearly, for she didn't believe that I have nothing to buy, especially when SALE + Discount Code is just right in front of me. And she know me so well .......

Now, I just have to wait for the parcel to arrive with my new items :) Yeah! Time to shift Leecher's stuff out from the wardrobe :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails