Friday, November 30, 2012

Raffles Place Bistro

I've managed to find dent dent's XD card after searching for a long time! I took it out from the camera one day and totally forgot where I placed the card. Searched high & low for the card, but just couldn't locate it. Was kinda upset for I had my LDN trip pics inside the card, so imagine my joy when it appeared in my sight, hidden underneath the keyboard, haha! 

Met up with Yaozu & Fionn end last yr, for our last working day biz lunch. Kinda impromptu, but was glad that everyone was able to make it.


 
Raffles Place Bistro located at the Sail @ Marina Bay, with open air seating area. We sat at a corner, behind the pillar for shelter against the strong gust of wind that was rampant towards year end. 

 
Leecher was exposed to the wind and looked at his unkempt hair.

 
We ordered grilled chicken, pork chop, spaghetti and fish. I've been here a couple of times with other companions for pizza & this was the 1st time that I'm having their mains. While they do serve good pizzas, their mains were mediocre, nothing fantastic to shout about. 

 
Looking forward to our Kai Nian Fan 2013! 
Raffles Place Bistro
The Sail @ Marina Bay
2 Marina Boulevard #01-01
Tel: 6222 6650

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails