Monday, December 31, 2012

2012, in a heart beat!

The last day of 2012. As the clock makes its way slowly to midnight, I'm sitting here writing this post, thinking about the events that took place in the past year :) 

Being married to Leecher ... hmm, always an interesting topic to talk about for there are just too many stories. Like all other couples, we had our joy and tears, quarrels and sweet-nots. Survived the 1st year of marriage life, and counting onto the 2nd. 7th year of together-ness don't come easy, so I'm really counting my blessings. 

Work has been smooth-sailing, with some challenges in b/w. Still trying to strike the right balance :) Hopefully will expand the territories under my care :)

Always wanna the best for mummy dearest, lil bro & baby bro, just wanna spend more time with them whenever I can and stay healthy! 

As I make way for a new calender on my desk, here's wishing everyone 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails