Wednesday, November 13, 2013

VW Golf Cabriolet

IMG_6219IMG_6218
Leecher came home with a new toy one night (^^) Nah, we didn't get a new car - this was actually a replacement car for Jet since he was stuck in the VW workshop for routine servicing. We were all pretty excited at getting the cabriolet, so we decided to take it for a spin + take pics the following day :) 
P9010073 
Inside the car with the top still up. Hey, it's not that often that we get to drive a cabriolet ... so of cuz must drive with the top down to feel the wind in your face :)  
P9010056 
 Having fun with the top down was sure fun!
P9010034P9010051P9010040
 Leecher clearly enjoyed this car, terming it as his fun car. Even though the specifications/horsepower for Golf Cabriolet is the same as Jet, Leecher somehow felt that drive on the carbriolet is smoother as compared to Jet.
P9010045P9010049
I have not been driving for a very long time even though Leecher has been "forcing" me to take over the wheels again. While some people feel driving relaxes their mind, I'm one of the few that feel extremely stressful while on the roads. I would much prefer to be Leecher's GPS on the passenger seat, lol.
P9010064 copyP9010062 copy
Leecher claimed that I'm biased towards the cabriolet for we didn't even took Jet out for a photoshoot when we first bought him, haha! After having the replacement car for 4 days, I was starting to miss Jet. For our practical usage, Jet was a more suitable candidate even though I don't deny that Golf Cabriolet has its strengths too (",)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I can fully understand what you mean by feeling stressful on the road... something that guy dont really understand.... ;p

:: footprintsallover :: said...

Agree totally! When Leecher drives, he only needs to drive while I'm the GPS. If I'm behind the wheels, I'll have to be both driver + GPS which is double the stress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails