Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

Introducing my new fling:

Haha, no lah, this is my cousin - whom I only get to meet like twice a year. Initially thought that given Leecher's memory, he won't be able to recognise my cousin whom he only met once last yr. However, surprise surprise, he can remember! Well, goes to show that he can remember things too, so I will be expecting more from him, haha.

Went to Leecher's place to pai-nian - see how sloppily dressed Leecher is :

Slack Leecher

Me ( in this gg>5 dress that I bought specially for CNY)

Xiufong + Me

Since its CNY, we must have some poses that show people that its CNY period
*no surprise that this comment came from Leecher*

And what's CNY without gambling? We went to Ivy's place for a CNY gathering on 10 Feb 08. Played "in-between" and guess who ends up walking away with this pool of money?

It's Shou Jun (Jancy's son) who happens to be the youngest player in the group.
Posing with his winnings ...

Sweeping the money to his side and into his pockets. He is so cute!

Dennis decided that its time he whipped out some dishes to celebrate this CNY period. Here's the Japanese curry:

Sotong balls (prepared by auntie)

Yusheng

Chawanmushi (prepared by Valencia)

And the chefs behind all the spread:

While the chefs are busy in the kitchen, here we are enjoying ourselves with Mahjong+ cam-whoring, opps!

And this cat has been with Leecher for 3 consecutive games. Doesn't he knows that I don't like cats (since I am born in the year of the rat)?

Finally, its time to eat. We must lo hei first to usher in a HUAT year!

While waiting to clear the table, its time to cam-whore again...
The whole entourage of friends who turn up

Leecher + Auntie

Loving couple - Bernice + Marcus

Ai Li+ Betsy+ Valencia


Finally, me!

After the meal, its time for dessert - fruit punch (think so)

Lastly, I had to end the mahjong game by paying for everyone, cuz I throw out a tile which let Ai Li game "man-tai". Haiz, though this year is my year, but I seriously cannot gamble... Its okie, hope that everyone had a FUN CNY!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails