Monday, February 18, 2008

Flowers from Leecher

Since this is the month of Feb (season of love, as its V-day month), I shall post the flowers that I received from Leecher in our 26 months of love ~

Bet Leecher cant remember close to 90% of the flowers, haha ^_^
1st bouquet: 3 stalks of lilies on 14 Nov 2005 (First date)

Posting with my flowers, looking happy (cuz that is the one and only time that Leecher walked me to my doorsteps when we went out for dates, haha)

2nd bouquet: 3 stalks of Blue roses for my pre-21st bdae celebration, 9 Dec 2005

A lot of pple say this looks like ROM picture, haha

3rd "bouquet": Single stalk of handmade tissue rose, 9 Dec 2005

We were chilling out @ Lash after my bdae celebration. He got to learn how to make this from the waitress and gave it to me. (must be finding chances to talk to the pretty waitress while I was chatting with my frens, haha)

4th "mini" bouquet: Single stalk of blue rose on our 1st month anniversary, 13 Jan 2006

PS: Sorry for the poor picture - last time no dent dent, only got my brother's phone camera.

5th bouquet: 9 stalks of Champagne roses on 1st V-day, 14 Feb 2006

Enjoying the breeze @ Esplanade

Leecher decided to take pic with the flowers too, while waiting for our food to come :)

After receiving 4/5 bouquets of flowers consistantly for the initial month, Leecher decided to take a break, haha. Plus, there were no occasions for him to give me flowers till its my bdae/1st yr anniversary.

6th bouquet: 6 stalks of lilies on my bdae/1st yr anniversary, 13 Dec 2006

Posting happily with the food @ One Rochester (which Leecher seems to have forgotten abt this when I asked him abt it a year later; see 2nd Anniversary post for details)

7th bouquet: 20 stalks of Champagne roses + 1 stalk of pink rose on 21st month anniversary, 13 Sept 2007

I was caught by surprise (for the first time ever) when the deliveryman walked into my office and gave me the bouquet of flowers. I totally didn't expected this and I still purposely didn't sms Leecher that morning, for I was angry that he has "forgotten" to send me our usual morning msg. Well, it seemed that he was just pretending and waiting for the flowers to be delivered to my office. Pleasant surprise, loving it!

I was beaming with happiness and decided to treat Leecher to No Signboard's chilli crabs. Unfortunately, the bill came up to more than the flowers....Arg!

8th bouquet: 24 stalks of blue roses on our 2nd year anniversary, 13 Dec 2007

Flowers + good food make a happy couple, haha


9th bouquet: 9 stalks of tulips on 3rd V-day, 14 Feb 2008

Leecher decided to give me flowers again on V-day, since he totally ignored our 2nd V-day, haha.

After so many bouquets, here's their present status:

4 bouquets are hanging by my computer table

Some are reduced to being kept in containers on my desk

The latest one still sitting on my desk, waiting to join the rest of the bouquets by my comp table

I was very sad when I had to throw away the lilies, for it attracted ants. But I managed to salvage some of the flowers and put them into containers. Their ribbons and wrappers are tucked nicely in my box of "treasures" from Leecher, haha. Yes, I am a very sentimental gal when it comes to gifts given by Leecher.

To Leecher, do you still rem all these flowers? hahahaa.....well, i guess that everyone will know what is the answer...:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Notice the nine tulips is oso the 9th bouquet leh. Niack Niack.

Ah Girl said...

you very xinfu leh !!!

-- footprints all over -- said...

to cherer:

Roger will do the same to you too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails