Friday, February 15, 2008

Supper at Jalan Kayu

Last night, Blamer suddenly has this craving to eat cheese prata and asked me where can we have it. Hmm... since our NTU days, I have not eaten such specialty prata anymore. Hence, the only place I can think of is Jalan Kayu Prata.

Blamer decided to capitalize on the fact that Daddy seems to dote on her a little and requested that we go for supper later at night.

Here we are, and our table no is

in case anyone wishes to buy any 4-D on the no ha ha.

Mama sipping her Teh-tarik, still think the Indians are definitely better at making Teh-tarik.

Waited for quite some time before the food finally came, mama had the paper prata (see top of photo) while dad and me had garlic egg prata.

Of cos, Blamer had her cheese prata.

I tried the mutton soup as well. Remember the other time when me and EK came, the mutton soup was not bad.

And just to show Dennis, see can park car normally at Jalan Kayu de, so next time you can safely drive ur Vampire here as well. ke ke ke...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails