Thursday, March 13, 2008

A day in the Office ...

This week - in the office - was pretty busy, for there are visitors arriving from Tokyo and London office. A surprise (gasp!) gift from my Tokyo colleague ... love the chocolates!

We popped by Raffles Hotel during lunch time for the conference ... but didn't take much pictures - must be professional ma, how can look like a kid going around taking pictures? haha ...The lovely courtyard - great for lazing the day

Looking for the The Ballroom ...

Walked past the Raffles Hotel Museum, but I didn't have the chance to go in and take a look...


Wanted to stay for lunch @ the conference - heard that the food is good - but decided not to, cuz its buffet style, thus, had to stand and eat and talk, so we left and walked over to Raffles City Shopping Centre . Raining day ~ love the cool weather.

Couldn't decide on what to have for lunch - so we ended up walking the basement of Raffles City Shopping Centre 3 times, trying to think of what to eat. In the end, we decided on Japanese food at this restaurant.


Andrew, my new colleague (Andrew, you're featured here! Wave~)

Me, while waiting for my food to come ~ hungry

Ordered the Soba Tea - eh, no comments abt the taste.

Since the shop's highlight is on soba, Andrew decided to try the soba noodles. It's not bad and the white-looking thing is delicious, taste like our version of nian gao - sticky and chewy.

I ordered the beef rice bowl with egg and didn't know that it came with udon, I couldn't finish the food - but the beef was not bad, though it's a bit salty.



Walked past J.Co and saw donuts! OMG, I have a soft spot for donuts. This new outlet is seriously giving Donut Factory a run for their money, for there were like 4 pple queuing outside Donut Factory while 20 over pple queuing outside this outlet. Bought almost all the donut flavours to try.

The gal in the last pic is Sandy, our new receptionist - and she took over my title of being the youngest in the company :(

That's my table - ya, its a bit messy cuz I am seriously doing work here, and with 3 monitors. Gosh, i am such a busy person :P

This is the only thing on my noticeboard - a love charm that Leecher gave me during our 6 month anniversary. The vodoo doll - which is me, by the way - is all tied up, so I can't go out and date/flirt with other guys except Leecher.

And lastly, a view from my office, located on the 30th floor of the building. (well, the sky's a bit gloomy for it's been raining for the past 4 days) Oh, did I mention that I can actually watch the F1 race in the comfort from my office? heehee.....

Tat's all folks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The voodoo doll very cute leh.
Just like me...

-- footprints all over -- said...

to Lim (Leecher):

of cuz the doll is not like you - you're FAT, but the doll is not, hahaha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails