Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Men ...

Been with Leecher for 27 months, but sometimes, he nv fails to surprise me with his &^^%&%*&$ (not sure what is the correct phrase, so you can go and fill in the blank)

Incident 1 (on MSN)

Leecher: dear, your posts getting boring leh.
Me: den you blog lo
Leecher: but all the pictures with you, I cannot blog
Me: I can send you the pictures, so you can blog
Leecher: don't want lah, u blog better
Me: I thought u just said that my posts are getting boring?
Leecher: ......

Incident 2 (on phone)

Leecher: I want to kun already, v tired, tml still need to wake up early for work.
Me: ok, bye
Leecher: bye
(me put down the phone and switched off the lights)

3 seconds later, my hp rang - Leecher's house number displayed

Leecher: dear, you 变了
Me: huh? what you mean?
Leecher: You will always say "我要挂电话了"before you hang up, but tonight u nv say ...
Me: I thought you say you want to sleep already, so I saved you the effort of answering one question, so that you can sleep earlier ma.
Leecher: ok lo
Me: so, you want me to ask you?
Leecher: can can
Me: 我要挂电话了, ok?
Leecher: (finally appeased) ok, good night!
Me: good night. ^__^

Haiz ....

1 comment:

Dennis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails