Sunday, March 16, 2008

Off the Sydney

I was scheduled to go to Sydney for a 3D2N business trip. As I didn't want to step into the office once the plane landed, I decided to go one day early - that means that my Sunday is spent on the plane, crossing across the ocean to fly to Sydney.

Woke up at 5.45am on a Sunday morning to prepare and went to fetch Leecher, who took the effort to accompany me to the airport -hugs- It turned out that I mis-calculated the timing - my flight is at 9.40am, thus, I need to be at the airport around 8.15am (since I did internet check-in the day before). I told myself that it would take 1h 15 mins for me to travel from CCK to Hougang to Changi Airport and with some time for allowance for the traffic jam. When I was at Hougang, it suddenly occured to me that its Sunday - there wont be any jams! Arg!

Arrival at Changi Airport Terminal 3 - well, at least we can kill time by exploring the place :)

His "sulky" face for being up so early due to my mis-calculated timing

Wow, the airport looks cool ~

Pardon me for looking "cui", need to fly for 8 hrs, must be comfortable

Leecher's smiling face when I promised to treat him to breakfast

That's my flight - wanted to book myself on the A380, but the timing was so off

Leecher is pointing to our next holiday destination *hint hint*

Trying to act pai kia in the airport

At the observatory deck, watching the planes, i wanna go on holiday!

T3 looks very nice with the green interior, but I didnt have chance to sit on the comfy seats, cuz I was rushing for my flight (and I got mistaken for being a Korean once again, Arg)

Had breakfast at Wang Jiao, Leecher ordered Set A while I had the mee rubus (which is quite spicy)

Leecher happily eating his eggs, haha.

Our picture before I went into the departure hall ~

See you guys on Thurs, missing everyone!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Ahnyong Haseyo... Korean? Muhahhahah

-- footprints all over -- said...

to Denamania:

ya, i always get mistaken for being Korean/Jap. I kena it again in KL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails