Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dinner @ Sin Ma - Leecher's post

Here I am back at Sin Ma Tian Ji Chou, but this time it is for dinner with Blamer's parents. Long overdue post this is cos Blamer has been keeping the photos but she keep saying they were with me... (Duh?)

Anywaz, I dun think the last time we took any pics of the menu rite? Here it is:

Quite classy no?

Blamer was going to recommend a particular dish to me called 竹蚌, or bamboo clams. Something I have never tried b4.

This is how they look like b4 cooking.

Was hoping we might get these as well. Niack Niack..

While waiting for our food, must take pic of same old me, and a quite "chui" Blamer.

Close up on same old me, and more "chui" Blamer.

These are the same 竹蚌 I mentioned earlier, in their "cooked stage". Very yummy though, the texture is a bit like sotong, but strange that they served it with vermicelli. Dun play play k. each of these little bamboo cost $10. Phew! Lucky her dad is picking up the tab, ha ha, just whack.

Other dishes include steamed pomfret. especially for the dad 'cos all old teochew must have fish de.

This was specially for Blamer. Since the time we had cereal crayfish at no signboard, she had fallen in love with them (more than me T.T)

Guess wat are these?

Fried Mantou for the main star of tonite...

But I think so-so only lor, initially the waiter put down a bigger plate and we thought we 赚到 'cos we only ordered 1 crab. Ended up the original owners managed to get it back, sian, should have quickly grabbed a piece first, ke ke.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails