Saturday, May 17, 2008

Leecher cheated on me

It all started with a little conversation that we had one night ....

Me: oh, you know, during Uni days - before we got together, I actually had a crush on XXX
Leecher: is it? *laughing, think he don't believe me, bleah*
Me: ya, what's wrong? That time I was still single, it's normal to have crush. You don't tell me you nv crush someone before?
Leecher: of cuz not lah - you know this gal or not (someone's else ex-GF), she was in the same class as us during ABCD module. You know, that time during tutorial, the lecturer asked her to go to the front of the class to present, ya, I think she quite pretty.
Me: eh, wait a min .... when we were in ABCD module, I thought we were already together?
Leecher: is it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!



**** ANGRY MOOD! ****




Take this !!!

Wa ha ha ha ha ......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails