Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Red Bomb

During the first week of May, I received this:

A red bomb from a guy my age. Teng teng teng tengggg... We have proceeded to the next stage of life where one by one, girls around ur age start marrying themselves off, but to receive this so early from a guy...?

话说回来, to be able to find ur soul mate at such a young age is a blessing, no? I think I got mine too, but sometimes. . . . . . (Hee Hee)

The lucky couple

The ROM venue is at the club house at Villa Marina. Quite a posh setting. Very big swimming pool lehz. Too bad I only got a HDB, dun think will be able to live in a condo anytime soon : (

Gavin and me, no particular story behind this photo, post it only cos I think I looked not bad here. Ha ha...

Ok ok, ceremony proper ...

The Solemniser, reading out the vows and of cos added a few golden tips on marriage (is it due to the high divorce rate that Singapore is experiencing now??)

Exchange of vows...

Mini-champagne pouring...

事成! The bride holding their certificate, and like wat the Solemniser said, my fren has graduated and has now embarked on another great stage of his life!

This is their guest book, quite a neat idea cos they even invested in a Canon Selphy photo printer to print out pics of the guests such that they can sign their names against. Awesome.

Although I think Canon shld consider increasing the printing speed, I was the unofficial photo printer-man and man, had a hard time rushing out the photos.

Oh this is their wedding bear and ring holder.

The door gift-- sticks of honey... signifies their love as sweet as honey??? Hee hee...

Oh and since we are there, decided to make use of their props for some photo-whoring : )

And the balloons were major props, they filled out the whole room with it.

After all these, can u feel the pressure baby??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails