Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Comex 2008

Hey hey, visited the Comex this year at Suntec 'cos Xiufeng wanted to get a printer. However, before tat, we visited Ichiban Boshi for lunch.

The waiter was kind enuf to offer to take a group photo for us. Must recommend him for the GEMS award, if it is still on.

For starters, we ordered some baked mushroom thingy, which was really delicious. Mushrooms were really succulent and the sauce although creamy, was light enuf such tat u dun get sick of it.

Blamer, trying to get on a diet, only ordered a Salmon Avocado handroll for herself. (In truth, she flew us kite and ate lunch oredi)

I ordered their hotplate hamburger steak set meal. But, I was quite disappointed with it, for it was too soft and squishy while I was hoping for a firmer texture. Also the sauce was a tad too salty for me.

Close-up on the hamburger steak

Roger ordered the soba and with Unagi rice bowl meal. At least, the soba tasted better than my steak.

Xiufeng went for Chicken Kaarage Udon. I always like their fried chicken.

And before we left the restaurant, Blamer forced me to take a "random full body pic" of her again. Noticed the girl in the background was spotting a similar blue colour dress. Hee hee, makes me wonder how would girls react if they were to bump into someone wearing exactly the same dress as them?

But the main highlight of the day was this! Me trying out wat it's like to be a F1 driver! In my opinion, feels just like playing Daytona. If it's the real thing, I would have crashed like dun know how many times.

On the way back, we bought some mini pau from Tanjong Rhu Pau! So cute.

This photo is just here so tat u can see how small the pau is. (ignore Blamer pls)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails